HOA Website Features From HOAConnectionsAt HOAConnections we are so extremely sure we have the best solution for building HOA websites, because we develop every site with every available option. The homeowner associations need only tell us what they do not want. All of our competitors offer HOA Website Features a plenty. At HOAConnections, we wanted to step above the fray and tell customers that as long as the application, they want, is available we will integrate the feature into the new website free off charge, during the initial setup period. Call us during normal business hours and ask us, “can it do this?”
Now that you know HOAConnections' HOA websites can do it all for one low price. Ask our competitors if they can do this:
- Offer Everything for ONE LOW PRICE
- Offer The Highest Level of LIVE SUPPORT
- Offer the Ability to Accept CREDIT CARDS or CHECKS and then Integrate w/ QuickBooks and update accounts receivable.
Top 20 Features For HOA Websites & Community Websites
Online Work Order TrackingDownloadable PDF documentsCustomize menu titles with sleek nested drop down menusPhoto GalleriesCustomized Surveys, Polls and QuestionnairesPayment Collect – Accept Credit Cards & Checks – Update QuickBooksFREE HOA WebsiteHomeowners Association News and EventsCommunity News with file attachmentsHOA Calendar with Google MapsResident ForumsClassified ads with photosprivate email accountsUpdate Email NotificationsMembers Roster Available (Integration Depends on Data File Available)Easy and Intuitive HOA website controlsMedia manager allows uploading of custom images, photos, audio and videoBuilt-In Word-Processor Styled Document EditorHOA Website AnalyticsFull Security SettingsAs a Bonus We Now Offer HOA Website SEO
SECURITY UPDATEAll HOA Websites from HOAConnections now come pre-installed with an easy to use and power packed security settings suite:
- All new user registration to a homeowners association website must now be approved by the administrator of the hoa website before they will be allowed to access secure pages or posts.
- By default all new posts and pages added to the hoa website are viewable to the general public. Should the author of the new post or page wish for the content to be viewable to only those homeowners who are registered with the website all they need do is check a box that gives permission to registered users only.
- Easily setup and administer your HOA Website or Community Website content by user groups!
- Need a way for just your Board Members to communicate? Create a Board Members Group!
- Need to separate the information seen by homeowners and tenants? Create user groups for each!
- Sooooo EASY! When approving new users just assign the user group they belong in!
- Works for attachments as well!
HOAConnections Unconditional Guarantee for Community Website Customers
As you search through website developer pages with lists a mile long of functions that your new hoa website will and will not do you get lost in comparing lists.?!?! We’ve got a list too, but we’ll also give you back every last cent of your setup fee if you feel your new hoa website is not the easiest, most flexible, option packed homeowner association website you have used! We will give you a full 30 DAYS from your first LIVE day on the internet to fully explore the site and ask questions. If during those first, 30DAYS you feel HOAConnections has not lived up to it’s promise we will immediately refund your setup fee.